Ladies! Take a look at this pre-wedding day regimen to prepare your skin for your big day. Here is a broken-down timeline for you to follow prior to your special day.
At 12 months:
- Schedule a cosmetic or ant-aging treatment at a reputable medical clinic for long-term results. Be sure to mention that you are looking for a skincare treatment plan that will help you glow on your wedding day.
- Have the medical clinic experts analyze your skin to determine what plan is best for you.
- Ask for a routine that you can do at home, and for treatments that will fit into your budget.
- You may want to try the Poly Organic Brightening Peel or the Studio Skin Performance Peel offered at Doctors Studio. Our experts can recommend the perfect facial treatment for you!
At 9 months:
- Begin to undergo treatments that require downtime.
- One option may be a deep chemical peel to exfoliate your skin, leaving your skin blemish-free, smooth, and glowing!
- Another option is the Vampire Facial (offered at Doctors Studio), which went viral after star Kim Kardashian underwent the treatment. Platelet Rich Plasma from your own blood is massaged into your skin using a micro-needling device to promote cell growth for an even-toned complexion.
At 6 months:
- Are you just viewing this timeline 6 months away from your wedding? Don’t worry! You still have more than enough time to undergo treatments that will allow your skin to glow on your special day.
- Get your first or second chemical peel or Vampire Facial. Focus on regenerating and healing the skin!
- Talk with Dr. Roy at Doctors Studio, or the doctor at your reputable medical clinic, about possibly getting Botox or fillers if either treatment can benefit you.
At 3 months:
- At this point, do not introduce new treatments or routines because you do not want to risk a bad reaction.
- Receive your last deep chemical peel or Vampire Facial (only if you have received one or multiple already).
At 1 month:
- Get your final exfoliation treatment (avoid extractions and deep peels).
- Ask your medical professional for tips on how to prep your skin the week before, and what to do if stress-induced acne appears.
Call Doctors Studio to schedule a consultation to discuss pre-wedding treatment options for you, 561-444-7751.